Monday, September 8, 2014

[Review] Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof Eyeliner #46 Bleu Neon


Hello, Lovely! ♥ It's been awhile and I have a very bad time management, especially on updating my blog -____- Oh my.. And I think I will rarely update my blog because I have to take my thesis on this late September.. Wish me luck T__T

This product is purchased 3 months ago but I have no time to review it.. So, it must be too long to review this product :/ This is my second blue eyeliner after I got my Maybelline Color Studio! I'm into blue liner, recently. So, I'm so .. in love with blue liner ^^v

Let's see the review:




You can see the information on its pencil ^^ For its PAO, it has 18 months to go. Make sure you will use it within 18 months!



♥♥♥ Packaging (4/5):
It is wrapped in a clear plastic, so it has simple (and a lil bit, ordinary?!) packaging. The pencil itself is so "glamorous". In a bling-bling-cling blue color body to match its lead color and with black wood to make it look so glam! I love its shiny color!




♥♥♥ Ingredients (5/5):
It's a safe product to go! No any harsh chemical ingredients in it! ♥♥ 

Moreover, it is "Ophthalmologically Tested". Have you ever heard about Ophthalmologist tested?
It is simply about a test on cosmetic to examine its safety on eyes, even for sensitive ones! If you want to read more, you can read it here.



♥♥♥ Color (5/5):
It is.. GREAT! A very pigmented and opaque shimmery pencil color! I love its blue. So lovely in its first stroke! This photo is taken in its first stroke ♥ Truly high pigmented!
To be honest, this shimmery pencil color looks cool. It doesn't have too much glitter and I simply love it!


Got a waterproof and smudgeproof test!

Waterproof test

Smudgeproof test


♥♥♥  Longevity (2/5):
Its longevity is somewhat disappointed. It is stated as a waterproof liner, but it is easily removed on its test -___- If you apply it on your eyelid, make sure NOT to rub your lid or you will get "blue" panda eyes :P


Front Angle

Low Camera Angle

High Camera Angle


♥♥♥ Texture (4/5):
It has perfect creamy texture. It is stated as a blendable liner to become great eye shadow. I haven't tried to blend it as eye shadow but its (very) creamy texture is definitely the answer! I love the texture because it glides on my lid.. perfectly! The only thing I do not like is easily "disappeared" when I rub it. Usually, a creamy pencil liner is easily removed with or without water -___- 


Overall result is 4! Definitely repurchase if I want to have another color from its line OR getting new blue liner! ^^v 

I love my Maybelline Color Studio Liner more than this Bourjois for its longevity. However, maybelline is less opaque and has more glitter.

So, let me take my selfie ;)





If you like to purchase this eyeliner, you can find it on Bourjois stall in nearest drugstore or supermarket. I got mine from Sogo, Central Park Mall, Jakarta. The price itself is a little bit pricey. it is approximately Rp. 125.000 (US$ 10). I forget its exact price -_-

Last but not the least, if you want to purchase this pencil, please make sure you have a good and sharp pencil eyeliner sharpener.

Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Warnanya baguus banget tapi sayangnya nggak smudgeproof yah T.T

    ☆itsbella.com☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya bagus bangettt *o* Ga waterproof juga bahkan :(

      Delete