Tuesday, August 26, 2014

[Review] Current Collagen Drink, Ivi Premium Collagen ♥

Hello, Lovely! ♥♥
Have you ever try a health or beauty drink? I rarely have it since too many harmful product out there. And this is one of my current beauty drink and I know it really works. *wink

Today, I wanna share and review my current beauty drink. It is Ivi Premium Collagen :D







♥♥♥ Packaging (5/5):
It has a very cute box in soft pink and has Sakura printing on it. It is also well packed! Tear the box and you will find 14 sachets in it! This is recommended to consume for 14 days :D

Precaution, Directions and Ingredients ;) It is also registered on FDA.
I consume a sachet for a day to compliments my daily intake.


♥♥♥ Ingredients (5/5):
I love the ingredients in it since it has L-Cystine beside Collagen. It's one of the most well-known nutrients to maintain our skin texture. Selenium is also good for overall health of an individual. Sounds promising? ;) Yes, it is! 



♥♥♥ Texture and Color(1/5):
It is on powder form and the texture is quite harsh. It feels like a sand.. and a lil bit sticky. For the color, it's in yellowish. I do not like the powder because it leaves much residue in the plastic back :/ 

♥♥♥ Smell and Flavor (1/5):
I rarely take drugs and supplement in my life, especially marine one. This collagen drink is extracted from Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen and SOP (Salmon Ovary Peptide), a real "marine" supplement. It has little fishy smell -____- And the flavor is also terrible. I'd like to mix my chlorophyll powder and drink it altogether. Duh..

♥♥♥ Effectiveness (5/5):
I have no doubt! It is effective to compliment my daily intake and plus, to achieve smoother skin ;) I have no photo to show because my skin texture is hard to capture on the camera :/

And the whole result is 3. A very small number, isn't it? 

However, I will repurchase and recommend it for its effectiveness ^^ ! This is a beauty yet healthy drink, literally! I love it! I don't have to worry since all the nutrients are great. However, if you want to consume any collagen drink, please make sure it is adequate. Each individual has different intake. Don't consume it too much because it will harm your body. Please consider yourself by consuming it in right way ;)

I got mine from Perfect Beauty, one of the well-known and professional online store in Indonesia. They provide many make up and skincare products, especially Japanese brand ones. This is not sponsored but I got mine for free! :P

This is free because I gave them a feedback of a questionnaire and they gave it for 1000 lucky participants! I was emailed and I gave my honest feedback. I was so shocked because I am one of the lucky participants XD 

If you want to know the price, it is Rp. 499.000 ($41.5). It is pricey but it is worth! It is an effective collagen drink and it is from Japan. LOL. /shoot myself

To get yours, contact them here:
Facebook Pages: Perfect beauty
Official Website: Perfect Beauty
Rakuten Indonesia: Perfect Beauty
BlackBerry Messenger: 237E9F6C
Yahoo! Messenger: cs.perfectbeauty
Message: +62816 933 810
Telephone: +62838 9798 0108
Email: email: cs@perfectbeautyshop.com

So, would you like to consume a beauty yet health drink product? ;) Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥

6 comments:

  1. Yahh sayang baunya agak amis gt yahh..
    Klo cc ud ga doyann tuh.. hahhaha
    Tp klo hasilnya bagus mgkn gpp ya demii.. hahag
    Thanks reviewnya (^3^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe want follow each other? If yes, just follow me and i follow you back. :)
    xoxo
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    ♥ ♥ ♥
    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete