Friday, August 15, 2014

[Review] Dueba Crayon Violet VS Dueba Cookie Pink

Hello, Lovely! ♥
Are you into soft contact lens like me? Since I knew contact lens in 2011, I was into lens in my life. My eyes are in cylinder if I am not mistaken, but the degree is very small, so my vision is STILL very clear. And because of my addiction, I will take plano (no degree) one to purchase.

Today, I want to review two pairs of my "all-time-fave brand" lens. It is from Dueba or Dolly Eye. These pairs are unique. I took those pairs last year. Yes, last year! I should wear them because they are gonna expired :/ So, I opened these pairs. *o* They are in Violet and Pink. Kekekekekeke, bright colors of bright colors..

So, take a look to those pairs ;)





Details:
Name: Dueba(Dolly Eye)
Type: Crayon 217 in Violet
Diameter: 14.8 mm
Base Curve: 8.8 mm
Water Content: 38%
Degree: 0 (Plano)



/have no time to trim my eyebrow *sigh./

 Color:
(3/5)
The color is not opaque at all. The color is bright but it's not opaque at all. So, when it is into my eyes, it looks.. weird.
 Pattern:
(4/5)
The pattern is unique since it has very fine black ring and has unique dashed black line with violet filling in it. I love the unique pattern. However, it is not that beautiful on my eyes -_-
 Comfort:
(5/5)
If you have read my other contact lens review, you will find how many Dueba pairs I have. I love Dueba very much. ♥
 Enlargement:
(1/5)
It fills my eyes since my iris are very small. However, it doesn't give any enlargement effect on my eyes :/
 Diameter:
(5/5)
Perfect diameter for me! It doesn't hurt my eyes at all :P The size itself is fit perfectly on my eyes to conceal my iris. :D

♥♥♥ Pros:
- It is very comfortable. Perfect size!

♥♥♥ Cons:
- The pattern is not as beautiful as I'd expected before on my eyes.
- The color is not opaque and it doesn't blend on my eyes well.

The whole score is 3.3. It is not very good in me, but it's still.. very good to use daily.

And let's move to the other pair.




Details:
Name: Dueba(Dolly Eye)
Type: Cookie in Pink
Diameter: 14.8 mm
Base Curve: 8.8 mm
Water Content: 38%
Degree: 0 (Plano)



 Color:
(5/5)
Brighty bright bright bright! It looks pretty! Personally, I am not into pink, but it's quite cool on my eyes *o*
 Pattern:
(5/5)
The pattern is quite pretty since it has flowery pattern like my Fynale Bambi Grey or Geo Princess Mimi Bambi Brown, but it has sharper edge and the three tone colors are brighter. I like it very much.
 Comfort:
(5/5)
No more reason to mention why it is very comfortable!
 Enlargement:
(5/5)
Nice pattern will make a dramatic enlargement effect. It has the effect!
 Diameter:
(5/5)
Yay, it's perfectly fit!

♥♥♥ Pros:
- Perfect score!!

♥♥♥ Cons:
- I guess it is not suitable for daily look. :/

Perfect score for this pair. This is my other favorite pair beside Puffy Eye Grey and EOS Jewel Grey to wear.

Let's spam you with all of my photos! I tried to make a Korean look by making straight eyebrows and gradient lips, but it fails. It is not easy at all. My eyebrow shape is quite hard to reshape -.-"

By using Crayon Violet:




By using Cookie Pink:




I got them at my all-time-fave online shop, Dreamie Chuppa. They sell variety brand of lenses. Ready to Pre-Order Lenses. This brand, Dueba, is pre-order one. You don't have to worry, this is one of a trusted and friendly online shop I've ever known. I got them for Rp. 160.000 ($14) when they were in discount. The normal price is about Rp. 185.000 ($16). It's quite high for a pair of cosmetic contact lens, but I love this brand very much, so it's not a big deal for me!

Psst, they have promo on purchasing I.Fairy and Dueba. Take a look and grab yours ;)

Wanna reach them? Reach them here.
Facebook: Dreamie Chuppa
Twitter: @depth_dreamie
Instagram: @depth_dreamie
WhatsApp/SMS: _628995693988
BB Pin: Ask her for more detail :p

Much pretty on my eyes will boost my confidence. How about you? :D

Thanks for reading, Lovely! ♥


0 comments:

Post Comment

Post a Comment