Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My rambling photo in make up: First! (Gyaru Look)

6:45 PM Posted by Floiresan , , No comments
Hello everyone! Long time no see all of you ya guys :D
Well, i want to give you some of my look in this make up. Actually, it has taken last month but i have no time to update in this blog. This is some of my photos and the make up i've used :D




I think this make up is 85% perfect. It makes my eyes look bigger and more 'cat' eyes. The shade of my nose is also in a good shape. Thanks then :P Outfit is also good but there are some failures:
1. The dark circles didn't coveraged well :(
2. My bestie told me that my face look 'too oval', however i have chubby face. For him, i just tried to hide my chubby cheek and it's not a great at all

So what do you think in this photo? They were taken at February 2, 2012. :D

These are some products i've used :D
1. Quick And Clean Blemish Balm (BB) Cream by THE FACE SHOP


2. Opera Moist Water Eye Color no. 3 by Opera


3. NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand Light Shade by NYX



4. Dolly Wink Eyebrow Pencil no. 2 Chocolate Brown by Koji - Dolly Wink


5. Dolly Wink Eyebrow Mascara no.2 Mocha by Koji - Dolly Wink


6. MAC Eyeshadow 12 - Fresh Cut in Limited edition box by MAC


7. MAC Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner by MAC


8. Dolly Wink Upper Lashes no 2. Sweety Girl by Koji - Dolly Wink

9. Dolly Wink Lower Lashes no 6. Baby Cute by Koji - Dolly Wink

10. MAC Zoom Lash Black Mascara Lady Gaga edition by MAC


11. Peach Beam Blusher by Etude House

12. Vision V*Vibes (Glitzy) by Oriflame

Wuah is it complete? XD LOL =)) Thanks for reading and comment yaa ♥

0 comments:

Post Comment

Post a Comment