Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sorry for lack of updating!

2:43 PM Posted by Floiresan No comments
Hello, Lovely! ♡ I am so happy that LONG public holiday has come! I wanna feel relaxed for a while ;)
I'll have a trip to 2 places in Indonesia. They're Bali and Lombok. I have never touched my feet in Lombok. So, I'm quite excited to visit both since both of them are very popular because of its prettiness. I will update them later :) So, I don't update my blog for 2 weeks or more.
I'm sorry it has been that long because.. my laptop is also broken T______T I've prepared new post for you but it is suddenly broken. I need to repair it but all of the service center is in holiday :( So sad..
So, I have nothing to say beside sorry for lack of update and enjoy your holiday, Lovely! ♡

0 comments:

Post Comment

Post a Comment