Sunday, February 24, 2013

[Review] Luxury Babe 42

Hello, lovely >__< . How's your day?
I'm kinda busy of my college right now. Erhhh. Now i have to come to campus for 6 days in a week!
(actually, i often come to campus 6 days but this is the busiest schedule ever ==" )
I know this is 4th semester and i have to decide which concentration subject is the best choice for me.
So, i will rarely update it my blog (again! ==")
Sorry :((

And yeah,  this is one of the post i've promised to you 8'D
This is a review of one of my favorite lenses!

Tadaaa!


This is Luxury Babe 42 ! X"D
I love this lenses very much, however there are some of dislike points to describe. 
FYI, i bought this lenses because my friend told me that Kumicky (one of my favorite gyaru icons in Popteen) use it and many Popteen models use it, too!
I don't really care as long as Murata Mari a.k.a Marimo won't use it. Unfortunately, she also uses it! And her lenses are brown! Erhhh !! :/ That's why, i really want to have this lenses.

credit: unknown :/

This is the real lenses on Japan. It's Girly Chip by Pure Candy. They're very popular there x"D. And i was attracted of "Chocolat" color. Really looks mysterious XDD!! However, it's too hard to find. So, i contacted one of local online shops (and yeah, i just buy lenses from her, nobody else XD) and try to find the similar lenses. She said "Luxury Babe 42 is very similar to this lenses, but you won't like its diameter". But, my ego said "buy it!" XD So, i ordered this grey Luxury 42.

The info of this lens:
Name: Luxury Babe
Type: 42 in Grey
Diameter: 17mm
Water Content: 48%
Degree: 0 (Plano)

These are some photos of mine ^__^
Indoor:


 Outdoor:
Sorry for different photos on indoor and outdoor. I took the photos on different time because my time limitation :(

Indoor with Flash: 

Point of this lenses:

- Diameter: 5/10
Nah, that's why my friend told me that i won't like the diameter. It's too big and looks like very abnormal :"(

- Color: 6/10
I love this color. It looks mysterious and i really get it on my lenses. However, it looks like black lenses. So many people think i'm using black lenses =___= But, i think this color is very good. It's good for full make up or no make up at all. It will suit you a lot to have more mature look.
-Pattern: 9/10
This is what i mean. I love this pattern. Unique yet natural! Moreover, Marimo uses it, too! 8"DD
- Enlargement: 8/10
Yes, it will make your eyes bigger. Really big and very suitable for having dolly look. I surely like its enlargement
- Comfort: 7/10
Firstly, i really love to wear this lens. No any complain at that time. Unfortunately, i use it for my daily use and I can't wear this for more than 6 hours. Really feel tired == And it makes my eyes not really circle :((

Average: 7/10
This lenses is very suitable for adult-cute look. It enlarges your eyes like dolly eyes but it gives you more calm and mysterious image. The comfort isn't really a big deal for me as long as i don't use it too long, especially on indoor places. It dries when you use it too long, but you can wink for a while and it's better. No  waterdrops needed when you realized your eyes is getting dry.

Anyway,  this is my honest review of this lenses and some photos of mine. Really sorry for lacking information and other bad things on my blog :(. Thanks lovely 





2 comments:

  1. iya mei gede banget >_< dpake klamaan itu cape. sbnrnya nyaman cm krn mata ku kecil aj jd na cape kl klamaan :(

    ReplyDelete