Wednesday, March 9, 2016

[Miscellaneous] Bringing you the best beauty e-commerce site in town, Sociolla!

Hi, Lovely! ♥

I'm feeling so hard to keep posting in my blog. Too many pending posts I wanna write. I write a lot in my Facebook personal account but so hard to keep myself in this blog. Should I move my blog to somewhere else that makes me easy to update my blog? Even I don't write much, I keep being impulsive in makeup LOL.

As an impulsive person, I'd like to shop anywhere I like. I do usually love to buy Japanese and Korean beauty products online since the price on the stores are pretty high and online shops offer product in much cheaper price. However, it would be different when it comes to Western products. Most western beauty products on the stores are slightly higher and when it comes to sale program, it could be cheaper! Plus, I could go to another shops and find local ones. Such a huge deal! It could make me happy like kids getting their most favorite toys! >_<

Anyway, there's another thing I have to consider. Yes, traffic jam. Jakarta is so crowded and it's easily to get stuck in a jam. ERH! 

Should I face it whenever I wanna go to shopping malls? How about nope?

I should say that I would hate myself driving and stuck in a jam. So, another way to shop is holding my gadgets back and browse the shops!! And I find a great site to consider, Sociolla!



So, what's Sociolla?
Sociolla is Indonesia's trusted and most complete online shopping destination offering authentic beauty products e.g. make up, skin care, hair care, fragrance and beauty tools in collaboration with brand owners and authorized distributors serving women across Indonesia. 

I have to say that the description is hella true! I could find any products I like to find in shopping malls ♥ They're not provided ONLY western and local products, they do also provide Japanese and Korean beauty products like SK-II, Menard, Etude House, etc. The latest brand? Sarange! What a great saving for me! I don't have to be stuck in a jam and I could save some fuel LOL.

What's more? You can subscribe beauty box and read the beauty journal in Sociolla. SUCH WOW!

The web itself is so responsive and it has good user interface (Ok, it sounds so "technical" XD). It makes me love this site more.

Whenever you enter to Sociolla, you can simply shop by two categories, by departments and brand. Yes, the site is so neat!


And anytime you scroll the site, you can check the "our picks" and "what's new", the featured and latest products in Sociolla. They pick great authentic products. Duh ♥♥ 

Psst, they also offer various promotions like discount, pick samples and so on ♥♥


It's a great site to go. If you wanna know how to shop in Sociolla, it's so easy. All you need is doing a new member registration and you can shop the products, plus you can collect points to be redeemed later.

Step-by-step new customers registration:
1. Click Register/Login in a tab menu and you will get into this page.


2. Click the "create an account" black box and you will get into this page.


3. Fill all the information in provided box and you will get into this page. Don't forget to upload your profile pic, too :P


It's so freaking easy, right? ;D 

If you wanna get points, you can shop in Sociolla and you will earn 1 point for every Rp.50.000 you spend. ♥

And, the right side you will see your membership status. Mine is Pink Clique, the first membership level. You can reach the next levels, Gold and Diamond Clique when you spend in certain price (Rp. 6-12 million).


Another great thing in Sociolla I mentioned before is Sociolla Box. What is Sociolla Box?



It is a beauty box provided by Sociolla. You will get 4-5 random beauty treats in a box you will get per month. Believe me, it's a great deal! The treats are chosen by their beauty expert and the products are in the latest beauty trends. I'm sure you wouldn't be outdated of beauty trends. ;D

And this is how the magic of Sociolla Box works: 


All those steps are easy peasy~ Let's see how great the plan they do offer to subscribe:


You can choose among the periods they offer. 3 months, 6 months and 12 months. ;) You can simply click here to get further info about Sociolla Box, its terms and conditions and of course, to subscribe!

Last but not the least, the great things Sociolla offers is Beauty Journal


Yep, you're not JUST shopping here but you can get the latest info about beauty plus enrich yourself by reading the information they shared in the journal. We can keep updating in beauty world. A huge deal, right? Oh anyway, it's in Bahasa since Sociolla is one of Indonesian e-commerce site.

In Beauty Journal section, you can find 3 sub-sections:

Inspiring Muse. This sub-section is all of the information about how the beauty muses inspire us.

Watch This! This sub-section is all of the videos that worth to watch. Tutorial, Sneak Peak and more!
Beauty Feed. This sub-section is all of the latest information, tips and hacks, etc. 


This is why I would love to be with Sociolla. Oh ya, if you are interested to splurge some money in Sociolla, I'll give you a little gift. 


Yes, this is my gift. Get Rp. 50.000 off when you shop at Sociolla with minimum purchase of Rp. 200.000. Don't forget to enter FLOIRESAN50 when you wanna checkout.

May you enjoy the latest and the greatest beauty e-commerce site in town, Sociolla! ♥


1 comment:

  1. Hai Susan, aku Rima dari Sociolla Bloggers, folback ya sist. ^^

    rima-angel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete