Sunday, June 23, 2013

[Short Review + FOTD] Being cats? Why not? X"D

Hello, lovely! 
Alright, I'd like to post some of my photos. Perhaps some of them have ever seen these photos, especially on my Facebook account. They're not the latest photos but I'd like to post some of them because I love these photos very much.
I rarely capture myself on a camera right now because I've lost my lovely iPhone T_T My phone is lost on my campus and so yeah ... I currently use a Blackberry phone. I don't like to use my Blackberry to capture photos. The quality is so-so.
These are the photos:



Btw, I took these photos by my Galaxy Tab and I HAVE to edit the adjustments (level, color, contrast and curve) so they will look better.
Do you notice something there? Yes! The head band! This cat ear wire head band is very cute, right? >_<  I bought this cat ear wire head band here.
The head band is cheap but the quality isn't that cheap! The quality is quite good and I like this head band very much. The rhinestone makes it look more fabulous. That's why I love this head band more >_< And you can order it by request. You can choose the color and the accessories to be added on your head band, yay!
You can contact Pippop House soon and make your own! X"D FYI, She's also very friendly and sell other cute stuffs, too! :D

And then, how about my hair? Is it look natural? X"D It's wig indeed! I love this wig so damn much. The color is also suits me well. It's light brown and the texture is also soft. The most important thing is, they don't look fake! I bought this here, and this is a china wig. People (yes, me too) usually underestimate China's products. I also do, indeed. However I love the model and I also have some reasons. And YES, I bought it for taking some photos, no more. Erh, because i'm kinda lazy of my short hair at that time. So, i choose a cheap one for my other look, AND i choose to purchased it. Then, it comes to me and VOILAA!  The quality is much better than my expectation! It's also easy to maintain and re-styling. Not bad, indeed! Many people think it's my real hair X"D


So, this is summary of mine:
Headband:
+ Very cute!
+ Full of rhinestone, love it!
+ Black, gosh, I love Black!!
+ Good Quality and Economical
- None in the particular

Wig:
+ Soft
+ Looks natural even on flash
+ Easy to maintain and re-styling
- none in the particular

Oh yeah, i do promise to join a contest and I'll make my own post. (Well, i won't mention until my next post is updating XD). Well, i'm kinda nervous since it's quite difficult but i'd love to join! XD *slapped. 

And sooo, thanks for reading lovely! :*

2 comments: