Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New lashes yeyyy !!

1:05 AM Posted by Floiresan , No comments
YEY as the title below, I've just got new lashes. As i thought before, these lashes are soooo good looking, good quality and good texture on it. Well i've just purchased 2 pairs of "Dolly Wink Eyelashes" for no 1. Dolly Sweet  and 6. Baby Cute. I've bought this and i got it FASTER than i thought !!
Well, i bought them at a trusted online shop and they sold are just cheaper than other online shops!! YAY ~~ (Pre-Order System) . The price is just more economical but I'm so worried of their selling items. I'm so worried that i got the piracy one, and LUCKY ME ! All of them are original and the quality is really same as I've ever bought before (I've ever purchased no 7. Vivid Pop and the price is more expensive :( ..)
These are the photos (I've bought it with my friends and we exchange together so we get each pair each model :D) *try to cut our spendings LOL!


Dolly Wink no. 1 Baby Cute (front)


 Dolly Wink no. 1 (back)


Dolly Wink no. 6. Baby Cute (front)


Dolly Wink no. 6 (back)

Well, nice lashes !! =D

Beside of purchasing these lashes, I also bought Dariya Palty Bitter Cappucino.
This is NOT my first time of buying some hair-coloring, but this is the first time of buying Japanese ones. ARHHHH so happyy ~ (>___<" )b
I was so in dilemma before purchasing this color for 2 weeks (so long??). I've asked my Bear (my Boyfriend's nickname)  :D and he answered "Up to u, baby!!" << Make me get more confused :S
So, i asked my besties since i was in High School, Dickson. He's such a perfectionist and a metrosexual guy (he admits it!! :P). He said that color will suit me best. After asking him, i asked my mom and she gave me the same answer, soooo I'm ready for purchasing this color :p

This is the photo d(>w<)b


Palty Bitter Cappucino (front)


Left Side


Back side (Color Chart)


Right Side (all of them are JAPANESE TT____TT)

Nice right? Wanna know who the model is? That is Tsubasa Masuwaka. She's a famous Gyaru model in Japan!! Wuuuaaah i'm so adoring her >____<!!

I think next time i will post some reviews of cosmetics and tools i have and share you more about me. Bye. See ya ;D

0 comments:

Post Comment

Post a Comment